By selecting a cabin slides over the image to see more photos from the cabin
Bring comfortable shoes to walk, because by being in a natural area several roads are dirt and do not have steps.
Bring hand lamp, because we have limited light between the cabins and common areas. We have solar light in the cabins and common areas.
We do not recommend bringing children under 5 because there are many high platforms in the place.
Ask about the conditions of the place, since being a natural area the whole year is in constant change (estuary, vegetation, sea, etc.)
* We ask for a minimum of 2 nights of stay.
* Because we seek to create a space of tranquility, the use of speakers within the place is limited (if you want to bring a musical instrument, it is welcome).
* Rates are in National Currency (MN) not include taxes, subject to change without notice.
* The nightly rates for each cabin include the use of kayaks.
* Reservations subject to spaces, only guaranteed in advance of 50% of the contracted services.
* Cancellations with 4 days before the arrival date have a charge of 10%. In case of vacation or long weekend, it must be canceled 10 days in advance of the reservation date to receive 90% of your advance.
* Cancellations with less than 4 days in advance, have a charge of 100% of the advance. In case of being holiday seasons or bridges, cancellations with less than 10 days have a charge of 100% of the advance.
* Cancellations the same day or early departures, they are responsible for 100% of the contracted services.